Created to be ultra comfortable, the Motorola H500 is so easy to wear that you will forget you even have it on! But dont be fooled by its good looks – this petite powerhouse provides impressive battery power to boot and an omni-directional microphone to clearly pick up your voice. A perfect companion for a variety of Bluetooth compatible 1.2- and 1.1-enabled mobile phones, the Motorola H500 is a must-have accessory for communicating in style.
Offering improved comfort and sound quality over its predecessor, the Motorola H500 provides a sleek, ergonomic design that fits to your ear, allowing for comfortable wear over extended periods and providing an enhanced seal for outstanding audio performance. Style and comfort are only part of this package – the headset boasts up to 8 hours of talk time or 130 hours of standby time from a single charge, giving you plenty of juice for all of your wireless connections!
Whether you are managing the office or party planning on-the-go, the Motorola H500 is perfect for multi-tasking with flair. Equipped with a multifunction button it’s easy to place, receive or end calls – all from one button! Conversations will occur sans interruptions, as the vivid blue LED light provides a visual cue to others – or if blue is not your color; you have the option of turning off the LED light.
Free and Easy
Don’t be tied down by wires. The Motorola H500 works with you to help you communicate on the go – connecting with devices up to 30 feet away. Or give your mobile a rest and connect with your Bluetooth-enabled PC for hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) use.
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones that support headset and hands-free profiles
- Ergonomic ear hook with improved back housing design to form fit to your ear
- Enhanced audio performance
- Up to 8 hours of talk time and 130 hours of standby time
- Multi-function button to control 3-way calling, call start and end, hold, mute
- Removable ear hook to allow the headset to be worn on either ear
- Advanced volume controls include orientation technology to assure that volume controls will always be upright
- Blue LED light to notify when the headset is in use, or turn off this feature if you choose
- Bluetooth 1.2 provides quicker pairing, better audio with less dropped calls and reduced interference from other devices
Talk Time: up to 8 hours
Stand By Time: up to 130 hours
- Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset
- Travel Charger
- User's Manual