Meet the Motorola Roadster 2 Universal Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone, your new on-road personal assistant. First off, this 2-watt speaker allows you to have hands-free conversations -- this should make it easier to keep your eyes on the road and drive safely. By downloading an app, you can have your texts read aloud and craft responses using voice commands, as well as see who's calling you. Another app keeps track of where you parked in order to easily find your car again. This could prove handy when parking in malls or other areas with large parking lots. With support for Bluetooth A2DP, the Roadster 2 makes it possible to stream audio through the speaker or your car stereo. Of course, clear sound is ensured. The Roadster 2 features CrystalTalk technology, which blocks out background noise so you can always make yourself heard loud and clear. Additionally, this handy device has one more smart feature: it automatically turns on and off, so the battery will last longer.
- Streaming Audio
- Listen to calls or stream music through the 2-watt speaker or through the speakers in your car using the FM transmitter
- My MotoSpeak App
- Download the free My MotoSpeak app and listen to incoming text messages read aloud, then use voice commands to respond or initiate texts. Also receive caller ID and important battery and call status voice alerts
- Car Finder App
- The Car Finder app automatically marks your car's GPS location when you disconnect from Roadster 2 and gives audible and visual directions back to where you parked. Or, you can snap a photo of your location for a visual reminder if you don't have a GPS navigation device
- CrystalTalk Technology
- The speakerphone's Dual Microphone Noise Cancellation and Echo Control settings work together to block out background noise when you're in the car
- Auto On/Off
- The Roadster 2 turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. It also turns off all on its own, which helps to conserve battery life
- Charging cable
This product ships in bulk packaging.