Maximize your drive time with Motorola T325 In-Car Speakerphone, featuring high-end capabilities at an affordable price. Powerful dual speakers, an automated car entry on /off function and a favorites contact list are just a few features to keep you focused on the road, and connected to your calls. Simply clip T325 to your sun visor and you'll have hands-free convenience always there for you.
You can stash away your Bluetooth headset because the Entry On/Off feature automatically powers up the unit upon opening the car door and then turns it off when exiting. It is always on when you need it, and off when you don't.
T325's powerful dual speakers allow you to hear conversations in your car loud and clear. Plus, advanced DSP noise reduction, full duplex and echo cancellation technology allows you to be heard in noisy car environments so your conversation doesn't have to be interrupted.
Scroll though your phone book with ease and save your favorites. The T325 automatically prioritizes your 25 most frequently used phone numbers into a convenient Favorite Contacts List, allowing you to speed dial your VIPs with the push of a button. And, when your VIPs change your contact list is automatically updated to assure you never miss a beat.
The T325 is easy-to-use with a slim profile that clips to the sun visor for a clear view while driving. The strong lightweight clip needs no installation and prevents slipping while the visor is down. The T325 is also equipped with EasyPairTM technology for easy connections to your phone. With up to 17 hours of talk time and 2.5 weeks of stand-by time you'll never need to cut the conversation short. 2
- Bluetooth version 2.0 w/ EDR
- Entry On/Off - speakerphone automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out
- Audio: superior audio quality and clarity with echo cancellation technology
- Supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Handsfree and Headset profiles
- Handles both your music and your phone calls - music pauses when you are engaged in a phone call
- Design: no installation required, lightweight steel wire easily clips to the visor
- Usability: dedicated mute button and intuitive multi function button
- Bing 411 search for directions, traffic conditions, and weather reports3
- Up to 17 hours talk time or 2.5 weeks standby time
- Weighs 96 grams (with visor clip)
- Measures 85 x 85 x 24 mm (3.27 x 3.27 x 0.94 in)
- Universal compatibility with all Bluetooth enabled phones from different manufacturers
* To wirelessly stream stereo music or audio from a device to your speakerphone, your Bluetooth device must support the Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) profile.
- Motorola T325 Advanced In-Car Speakerphone
- micro USB car charger
- Quick start guide