The Sound ID 200 Bluetooth headset, ergonomically designed for all-day wearing comfort, provides clear audio through the reduction of background noise thanks to dual microphones and sound isolation algorithms. Styled with a soft-touch, cobalt-blue cover, the headset offers Automatic Volume Control for automatic volume adjustment depending on a user's environment. A Micro-USB charging port enables users to charge the Sound ID 200 with standard micro USB chargers.
• Automatic Volume Control eliminates the need for constant volume adjustment in variable noise situations such as driving.
• NoiseNavigation™ delivers Increased speech intelligibility as dual microphones automatically isolate speech while minimizing background noise.
• A Micro-USB charging port enables users to charge the Sound ID 200 with standard micro USB chargers. The headset comes with an AC charger (100-240V) and a USB charging cable.
Sound ID 200 Specification
• Lightweight: Less than 8 grams (0.28 ounces)
• Dimensions: 53.5 x 15.5 x 7.5 millimeters (2.1 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches)
• Long Battery Life: Up to 6 hours talk time, 220 hours (9 days) standby
• Latest Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR with eSCO improves the transmission
sound quality and is backward compatible with earlier versions of Bluetooth.
- Sound ID 200 Bluetooth
- AC Wall Adapter
- 3 Ear Buds (S, M, L)
- User Guide