With a high-gloss, piano-black finish, the lightweight Sound ID 400 displays a sophisticated design and differentiates itself from other Bluetooth headsets with innovative functionality, including NoiseNavigation and PersonalSound. NoiseNavigation provides clear audio through the automatic reduction of background noise, while Personal Sound allows users to select from three listening modes that enhance speech clarity without raising the volume. A Micro-USB charging port enables users to charge the Sound ID 400 with standard micro USB chargers.
Among the Sound ID 400’s technology features, users will enjoy:
• NoiseNavigation™ – This proprietary development optimizes speech intelligibility at both ends of the conversation, as dual microphones isolate speech and DSP algorithms automatically reduce wind and background noise.
• PersonalSound™ – Users can choose from three listening modes – tuned to the most common hearing preferences – to further enhancing speech clarity without raising the volume.
• Automatic Volume Control – This feature eliminates the need for constant volume adjustment in variable noise situations such as driving.
• Universal Charge – Users no longer need to carry multiple chargers, as the Sound ID 400 can be charged by standard micro USB chargers.
• Secure Pairing – The Sound ID 400 supports secure pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 handsets for simplified mating of the phone with the headset.
• RealComfort™ EarLoops – Created for extended wear, the headset comes with scientifically designed EarLoops to provide a secure and comfortable fit and better channel sound into the ear for enhanced listening.
Sound ID 400 Specifications
• Lightweight: 8 grams (0.28 ounces)
• Dimensions: 53.5 x 15.5 x 7.5 millimeters (2.1 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches)
• Powerful Battery Life: Up to 6 hours talk time, 220 hours (9 days) standby
• Latest Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR with eSCO improves the transmission sound quality and is compatible with earlier versions of Bluetooth
- Sound ID 400 Bluetooth
- AC Wall Adapter
- User Guide